Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lights, Camera, Priscilla!



Last weekend I went and spent my weekend in the Thousand Islands with my "second family."  I had so much fun, it's ridiculous.  Friday afternoon and Sunday morning I shot with my photographer Priscilla James of High Key Photo here are some sneak peeks from our session!

Then Saturday morning I had a "Welcome Home" breakfast for me to meet my extended Miss TI family.  I also had the pleasure of meeting my princess Veronica and crowning her.

Meet Veronica!! 

The last really neat thing I was able to do was tour the beautiful Thousand Islands with my boyfriend Joe and co-director Shelby.

Joe and I in the Thousand Islands

 Shelby and I on top of Boldt Castle, gorgeous, but scary (I hate heights)

I little collage Shelby made of my Thousand Islands ventures.


Last but not least, um, my birthday is in 19 days!  Woo hoo!

Until next time...Love, Lonna

No comments:

Post a Comment